Sunday 27 March 2011

BEST CAREER WEBSITE

I have been using fashionworkie.com for a while now and I think it is the best one too find intership and assistant job. If you follow it frequently you see great opportunities but down side of it they are all in London! I am hopefull I get something for my work experience in 3. year 's first 3 months. one ad I really liked but seen it too late;

  • Stylist intern needed to start tomorrow (Friday 25th March), with stylist Chloe Kerman. Chloe styles Jessie J and has recently been appointed as Fashion Editor for the new fashion/art/culture magazine Garage that will be launching in June. We are looking for someone with 4-5 days availability (mon-fri) to intern with us for a minimum of 4 weeks. It is preferable that you live in the London area as our office is based in W1 and this is an unpaid position. Previous assistant styling experience is preferred but not mandatory. As long as you are reliable, pro-active and have a strong interest in the fashion industry. Duties will include sample call-ins and returns, designer research and general assistance. Please email a cover letter and your CV addressed to Abi to abi.fincham@gmail.com. Ensure that you include your availability and previous experience or call 0777 14 77 213. I look forward to hearing from you! Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment