Tuesday 1 March 2011

5 YEARS PLAN

My 5 years plan;
1 year -I am staying for 3.year and I like to do work experience with a Stylist for 3 months. Also I like to complete my portfolio and put the best work I done in last 3 years. I would like to also pass my driving test as I might need it when I start to work in the industry.
2 year - When I graduate with success first thing I like to move to London as most jobs related to my subject is in London. I am hoping to get a job as an assistant stylist or if I can not get a paid job as it is very common I will intern for a year while I do this I have to get p/t job to support myself.
3 year -I strongly believe after year of interning will lead me to great experience and a JOB!! as a Stylist or assistant stylist.
4-5 year - I will start making my way back to Turkey. Research the job opportunity back there with the degree and work experience, and link to right people I will succeed my 5 years plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment